OBOLO NATION OF OUR DREAM


*By Steven Clifford
- I dream of united, stable and peaceful nation. 
- I dream of a nation where citizens will reclaim their humanity and insecurity challenge will be a thing of the past.
- I dream of a nation where public servants will be servant and not lords over citizens.
- I dream of a nation that is wholly liberated and thus, Free from tyranny, corruption and greed.
- I dream of a nation driven by politics of ideas rather than godfatherism.
- I dream of a nation with reduced teenage pregnancy rates.
- I dream of a nation where there is hope and bright future ahead of us.
- I dream of a nation that will take her rightful place among other tribes.
- I dream of a nation that is not ravage by poverty, war and diseases.
- I dream of a nation where our youths will realise their worth and stop killing their brothers for selfish politicians and cultic belief.
- I dream of a nation that rewards hard work and excellence.
- I dream of a nation where their is no sentiments and discrimination.
- I dream of a nation where we look beyond the political party we belong and offer help to our brothers and sisters. 
- I dream of a nation where public office holders look beyond their family members and offer help to others.
- I dream of a nation where our natural resources are properly manage.
- I dream of a nation where justice rule over injustice.
- I dream of a nation where people who went through school will be educated.
- While i pay tribute to the founding fathers and mothers of Obolo Nation, I am also quick to point out their shortcoming just like any other human being made of flesh and blood. The pioneer of Obolo Nation may not have being perfect. But our hope lies on the young generation.
- I dream that all Oboloians work to make this dream a reality. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRESS CULTURE IN THE TRADITIONAL ANCIENT AND MODERN OBOLO SOCIETY

Brief History of Obolo People

Missionary activities and the establishment of Churches in Obolo Nation